Xltek Trex HD is a multimodality, full channel ambulatory recorder that's small, lightweight and delivers reliability, flexibility and performance. The Trex HD allows both EEG and Type II Sleep recording with optional HD video in the comfort of the patient’s home without the need for a computer.
Trex HD easily connects to a PC via a high-speed USB cable, and it can upload 24 hours of data in less than 5 minutes. Combined with Natus NeuroWorks® and SleepWorks™ software the system enhances workflow with easy, intuitive functions to help you efficiently and effectively review data.
Trex HD utilizes wireless Bluetooth® connectivity for excellent video synchronization. Trex HD is capable of recording up to 96 hours of HD video directly on a camcorder memory card eliminating virtually all cabling and making it a very user-friendly video ambulatory system. Get high quality video capturing patient activities, even throughout the night utilizing camera nightshot mode.
- 32-channel amplifier; 24 referential, 4 bipolar, 4 DC, SpO2
- Configurable sampling frequency up to 512 Hz
- Wirelessly synchronized HD ambulatory video
- HD video without a computer
- Operates on two AA batteries, with external battery pack for 72-hour recordings
- Patient controlled start and stop for the video
- EEG and Sleep tethered or ambulatory recordings
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Natus Trex HD Ambulatory EEG Product Video
Two amplifier systems are available:
Trex HD Video Ambulatory System
With the Trex HD the patient takes home the amplifier and video camera.
After the study, Trex HD easily connects to a PC via a high-speed USB cable, and it can upload 24 hours of data in less than 5 minutes.
Trex HD Monitoring Ambulatory System
(Available in the USA only)
With the Trex HD the patient takes home the amplifier, video camera and a tablet computer. Live monitoring and analysis by technologists and physicians by connecting to the tablet at the patient’s home.
The Natus NeuroWorks® Platform enables seamless HL7 integration with facility medical records. Patient and study management with reliable & flexible study acquisition & review features are the foundations of a cybersecure solution that simplifies EEG diagnostics.
- Windows® 10 and 7 compatible
- Live streaming and recording of video EEG to a server
- Cerebrum - centralized software update management
- User customizable personal workspaces
- Built-in HIPAA compliant role based security with Active Directory integration
- Variety of analysis tools
- Natus spike and event detection
- Stellate event detection
- Persyst® event detection and trending
- Natus QEEG trending
- Frequency analysis tool
- IP streaming cameras and amplifiers
- Single or dual stream Full HD 1080p video
- Enterprise level MS SQL Server database
- Automated discovery of amplifiers and cameras using DHCP
- Support for hard drive encryption
- EEG/Sleep combo software package
- SDK for direct EEG data access for research
- Data-stream Wizard with two data streams for efficient clinical and research workflow
- Citrix® Ready partner
Natus SleepWorks Software is an extensive, flexible and robust sleep diagnostic solution that simplifies the setup, collection, review, analysis and reporting of comprehensive sleep studies. Efficiency is optimized using HL7 interfaces for bi-directional data exchange with electronic medical record systems. Video and PSG data can be analyzed and reviewed while the study is being collected.
- Heads Up Display
- Complies with guidelines from American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Advanced tools
- Flow volume loop
- XactTrace™ – XFlow™, XSum™, Phase, MRI, XVolume and respiratory rate channels
- qEEG Analysis
- Automated event marking
- Stream data directly to a server for reliability and security
- EDF/EDF+ import/export
- Role based security with Active Directory integration
- Citrix® Ready partner
- Supports Microsoft® BitLocker™ drive encryption
- Cerebrum-centralized software update management
- TCP/IP Connectivity
- Automatic DHCP discovery
- 3.94” x 6.1” x 0.98” (10 cm x 15.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- 0.56 lb (255 g)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EEG needs.
- Genuine Grass® Reusable EEG Cup Electrodes
- Grass Reusable EEG Stamped Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable EEG Cup & Deep-Cup Electrodes
- waveguard™ original Head Caps
- waveguard connect Head Caps
- Electrode Application Products
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only) Natus Neuro Store – www.natusneurostore.com
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet every type of sleep diagnostics.
- Grass® Genuine Reusable Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable Cup Electrodes
- Embla® XactTrace® Respiratory Effort Belts
- Physiological sensors
- Snap electrodes and leads
- Electrode conductive gels and pastes
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Neuro Store – www.natusneurostore.com