Natus XactTrode™ Subdural Electrodes are the most efficient electrode and cable management system on the market. Simplify cable management with one block connector required for every thirty-two (32) contacts. A smarter design means fewer patient cables to connect, providing a more efficient workflow while maximizing the quality of the recordings. This system is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Natus Quantum® LTM Amplifier, making set up ideal for functional brain mapping while simultaneously providing patient comfort.
Only available in the United States.
- Variety of XactStrip and XactGrid configurations, contact spacing and patient cable options
- A silicone polymer blend allows flexibility during placement and removal
- Mesh-embedded XactStrip™ option available
- Color coding provides confident connection identification
- Safety assurances guiding the connection of pigtails with block connectors include matched numbering and color-coding, along with a secure snap closure to lock the pigtail securely into place
- Available in higher contact configurations for specific clinical demands and research applications (64 and 96 contacts)
- Compatible with Natus Quantum or touch-proof connected amplifiers