TECA Elite Disposable Monopolar EMG Needle Electrodes are intended for use with recording, monitoring and stimulation/recording equipment for the stimulation/recording of biopotential signals including electromyography (EMG) and nerve potential signals.
- Coated stainless steel needle with ultra-sharp tip increases ease of insertion and enhances patient comfort
- Low-friction coating facilitates ease of repositioning
- Color-coded by needle size for easy identification
- Consistently low impedance levels for accurate recordings
- Reusable, flexible lead cable included with each box
- USA customers may order directly from the Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
- International customers, please contact Natus Neuro for your local distributor
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- Needle: Stainless Steel
- Needle Coating: Ultralon PTFE Green
- Hub: Brass, Copper/Nickel plating
- Hub Color Cover: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Protective Tube: Polyethylene
- Quantity: 24 or 48 needles per box
Reuseable Lead Cable
Included with TECA Disposable Monopolar Needle Electrodes
Orientation-free hub; Unshielded 24" (61 cm) cable, terminating in a 1.5 mm touchproof connector
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.