TECA Elite Disposable Concentric EMG Needle Electrodes are intended for use with recording, monitoring and stimulation/recording equipment for the stimulation/recording of biopotential signals including electromyograph (EMG) and nerve potential signals.
- Quality – designed for comfort and safety with you and your patients in mind
- Pre-Sterilized Disposable Concentric Needle Electrodes for EMG
- Patient Comfort:
- Optimal sharpness increases patient comfort during insertion
- Cannula is coated to reduce friction and required force, increasing patient comfort
- Ease of Use:
- Features a stainless-steel cannula to provide both strength for quick and efficient penetration as well as flexibility for precise adjustments within the targeted recording area
- The shape of the color-coded hub provides a firm grip, orientation free connection, security clip and recording area direction indicator
- Highest Quality EMG Signal:
- Provides low impedances for accurate recordings.
- The stainless steel needle features precision centering (99.9% concentricity) of the inner Tungsten core which assures reliable and accurate signal detection
- USA customers may order directly from the NatusNeuroStore
- International customers, please contact Natus Neuro for your local distributor
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- Cannula: Stainless Steel
- Cannula Coating: Silicone
- Core: Tungsten
- Insulator: Polyesterimide
- Hub: Brass, copper/nickel plating
- Hub Color Cover: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Protective Tube: Polyethylene
- Quantity: 25 needles per box
Needle Holder (Cable)
Orientation-free hub to connect the TECA Elite Disposable Concentric Needle: Shielded 36" (1m) cable, terminating in a 5-pin 240° DIN plug. Plugs into most EMG instruments.
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.