Spetzler is the most prominent name in lumbar-peritoneal shunting products, available exclusively from Natus. The original lumbar-peritoneal shunt, designed for the treatment of communicating hydrocephalus in adults, can be inserted without a laminectomy.
- Pressure control is achieved through a combination of the double slit valve at the peritoneal end and the small inner diameter catheter
- Each shunt is packaged as a complete kit
- Optional in-line valves and reservoirs are available
- Pressure Ranges: Catheter alone, as packaged 50-400 mm H2O
Only available in the United States
- One (1) lumbar-peritoneal catheter
- One (1) metal connector
- One (1) 14 gauge Tuohy needle
- Three (3) suture collars
Spetzler™ Lumbar-Pertioneal CSF Reservoir
- Includes two metal connectors
- Comes in small or large sizing
Spetzler Lumbar-Peritoneal In-Line Valves
- Includes integral metal connectors
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.