Ideal for Sleep Labs…drying & storing CPAP masks, tubes, & humidity chambers
Olympic Sterile-Driers (Model 43 and Model 44) use HEPA-filtered air to reduce the threat of airborne pathogens recontaminating wet, warm parts while they are drying. All heated air entering the drying chamber first passes through a pre-filter and then a HEPA filter which is 99.97% efficient in removing all particles larger than 0.3 micron. Exclusive recirculating air system efficiently recaptures heated air to dry parts faster, reduce use of electricity, and prolong filter life. Olympic Sterile-Driers can handle large loads with almost any combination of tubes and parts.
- Small foot print is ideal for limited space requirements
- Recirculating heat allows for faster and more efficient drying
- Pre-filters and HEPA filters for greater air flow and longer filter life
- Forced vertical airflow for faster tube drying
- Nine removable trays and tube holder for 35 tubes
- Safe storage for CPAP equipment and other dried parts
- Adjustable time and temperature
- Rust-proof all aluminum construction
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.