The NicoletOne Sleep Diagnostic System is a full-featured polysomnography system that plays an important role in diagnosing sleep related disorders.
This system provides the flexible, high quality technology required to increase the labs clinical efficiency and to provide patients with the best experience possible.
With the integration of the NicoletOne EEG module and photic will also give the facility the capability to run both Sleep and EEG studies from the same system. This increases your facilities services while eliminating the duplication of equipment.
- Single software platform – for PSG and EEG
- Remote data access
- High data quality
- High-resolution video
- Integrated Spike and Event detection and trending
- One-click event association
- Software meets AASM staging guidelines
- HL7® interface connectivity options
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- 44-channel amplifier; 24 referential, 8 bipolar/referential switchable; 12 DC, 3 SpO2
- Sampling rate up to 2 kHz
- Band width 0.053 to 500 Hz
- Integrated SpO2
- Impedance check from the headbox or software
NicoletOne software provides both PSG and EEG diagnostic capability with analysis tools to allow for easy data collection, scoring and interpretation.
- Customized sleep-event palette
- Assisted staging and event-detection parameters
- Easy measurement of frequencies, duration and amplitude for more effective scoring
- Live data trending
- Extensive sleep report options
- EDF and EDF+ data format
- One button archiving
Seamlessly connects diagnostic equipment to the Hospital Information System
- Bi-directional interface helps eliminate manual data entry and reduce transcription errors
- Assists with the centralization of clinical reports
- Remote access to support physician interaction
- v44 Amplifier: 9" x 5.5" x 2.25" (23 cm x 14 cm x 6 cm)
- HB-4 Headbox: 6.5" x 4.5" x 0.75" (16 cm x 11 cm x 2 cm)
- v44 Amplifier: 1.8 lbs (0.82 kg)
- HB-4 Headbox: 0.6 lbs (0.26 kg)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet every level of sleep diagnostics.
- Grass® Genuine Gold Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable Cup Electrodes
- Embla® XactTrace® Respiratory Effort Belts
- Physiological sensors
- Snap electrodes and leads
- Electrode conductive gels and pastes
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.