The NicoletOne Long-Term Monitoring System is a flexible and robust system specifically designed to provide complete EEG / LTM solutions. This system offers exceptional quality and reliability to meet the needs of all clinicians and provides ease of use, considerable video synchronization and an optimized patient/workflow management system.
Whether performing routine procedures or complex recordings, the NicoletOne system ensures high quality patient care through its comprehensive acquisition and review software with analysis applications. As your trusted partner, you can rely on our service, connectivity expertise and support to assist in achieving your clinical, operational, financial and research goals.
The NioletOne LTM system provides up to 128 channels of acquisition and can be used for basic LTM Monitoring, intraoperative monitoring, and brain mapping studies with cortical stimulation.
- High quality amplifier with patient protection from electrocautery
- Designed for full support of scalp studies, intracranial studies with grid, strip, or subdermal needle electrodes
- Suitable for use in the EMU, OR, and ICU
- Optional integrated Stimulus Switching Unit (SSU) for use with the Natus Cortical Stimulator
- Integrated Spike and Seizure detection
- Amplifier recovery time of <1 second
- Available in 64 and 128 channel options
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Nicolet EEG CSeries Amplifiers: C64 NOR, C64 OR & C64 SSU Amplifiers
The Nicolet CSeries amplifiers are designed to allow two amplifiers to be combined to provide up to 128 channels of recording for routine LTM testing, interoperative monitoring, and enhanced LTM studies utilizing grid and strip electrodes.
- Designed for intracranial LTM studies using grid/strip electrodes, subdermal needles, or in an OR or ICU applications
- Inductors provide patient protection from electrocautery
- Integrated Stimulus Switching Unit (SSU)
- Improved performance during electrocautery
- Provides automatic electronic method of switching electrodes
- Immediate viewing of EEG on stimulated electrodes
NicoletOne Software is designed to perform a wide range of LTM procedures from routine to complex. The system ensures high quality patient care throughout the study with comprehensive acquisition analysis and review software.
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Integrated cortical stimulator for functional brain mapping
- Powerful built-in EEG trending package
- Compressed view of long EEG recordings available
- Spike and Seizure detection
- Designed for all types of epilepsy and long-term monitoring
- Ability to prune the EEG and video files before archiving for reduced storage
- Customizable report templates
- Optional Central Monitor allows 4 beds to be displayed on a single monitor to be monitored from the nurse’s station.
- Remote Review option makes it possible to review live studies from a remote review station.
- The Remote Control option allows the user to control the recording on the acquisition station.
- HL7® interface connectivity options
- Seamlessly connects diagnostic equipment to the Hospital Information System
- Bi-directional interface helps eliminate manual data entry and reduce transcription errors
- Assists with the centralization of clinical reports
- Remote access to support physician interaction
- Nicolet C64 NOR/OR Amplifier: 4.53” x 2.99” x 1.77” (115 mm x 76 mm x 45 mm)
- Nicolet C64 SSU Amplifier: 6.06” x 5.75” x 1.93” (154 mm x 146 mm x 49 mm)
- 2.2 lbs (< 1 kg)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EEG recording needs.
- Genuine Grass® Reusable EEG Cup Electrodes
- Grass Reusable EEG Stamped Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable EEG Cup & Deep-Cup Electrodes
- waveguard™ original Head Caps
- waveguard connect Head Caps
- Electrode Application Products
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Neuro Store – www.natusneurostore.com