The Elite handheld Dopplers from Natus are available in four different versions:
- Elite 100 – without display, alkaline battery operated
- Elite 100R – without display, rechargeable battery operated
- Elite 200 – with digital display, alkaline battery operated
- Elite 200R – with digital display, rechargeable battery
Use the 2 MHz or 3 MHz obstetric probes to hear the fetal heartbeat. Use the flat 5 MHz or pencil tip 8 MHz vascular probes to screen patients at risk for stroke, peripheral arterial disease and other occlusive vascular conditions or to monitor difficult pulses and obtain systolic blood pressures quickly and easily.
- Optional digital readout – utilizes autocorrelation, a pattern recognition technique that accurately tracks the heart rate
- Optional recharger to reduce battery replacement
- Waterproof 2 MHz probe available for underwater labor and delivery
- Manufacturer of quality Dopplers for over 40 years
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
|2 MHz Obstetric Probe – Used to hear fetal heartbeats later in pregnancy or for larger women|
|3 MHz Obstetric Probe – Used to hear fetal heartbeats earlier in pregnancy|
|2 MHz Waterproof Obstetric Probe – Used to hear fetal heartbeats during under water labor|
|5 MHz Vascular Probe – Used to listen to blood flow in the deeper veins and arteries as well as some superficial vessels|
|8 MHz Vascular Probe – Used to listen to blood flow in the superficial veins and arteries|
Size (HxWxD): with probe attached
- 6.7" x 2.9" x 0.9" (170 mm x 73 mm x 24 mm)
- 9.3 oz (263.9 gr)
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.