The Nicolet EDX EMG / NCS / EP / IOM System is the industry-leading electrodiagnostic system used to measure nerve and muscle function and can also provide intraoperative monitoring for the operating room. The Nicolet EDX is powered by Viking® or Synergy Software with a variety of study/exam options providing fast and efficient workflow. This hardware/software platform combines a familiar clinical workflow and user interface to provide innovative features developed to reduce artifacts, reduce operator errors, and improve ease of use. Viking Software not only provides exceptional quality electrodiagnostic studies for routine examinations, but also for challenging cases in difficult clinical environments, even including in the operating room for IOM studies.
- Efficient clinical workflow from patient entry to report
- Advanced technology amplifiers with high resolution signals
- Two amplifier options provide basic or advanced EMG / NCS / EP testing
- Comfortable, ergonomic electrical stimulator probes
- Two trustworthy user interfaces: Viking or Synergy
- Integrated SQL database with networked access and data review
- HL7® Gateway and advanced connectivity
- Citrix® compatibility providing remote access from anywhere
- 16-channel clinical EP/IOM amplifier option
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
|EDX Base Unit
|Electrical Stimulator Probes
|USB Control Panel
|16-Channel Clinical EP/IOM Amplifier Option
Available with Viking® or Synergy Software – Innovative features developed to reduce artifacts, minimize operator errors, and improve ease of use.
- Efficient workflow from patient entry to report
- Automatic markers, measurement tables and data storage
- Flexible data control with roll back, roll forward, averaging, auto store, signal enhancer
- Automation of test procedures: short and long exercise tests
- Online reports for immediate access to all results
- Customizable reports
- Advanced NCS
- CMAP ScanRNS – Low/High Frequency
- QEMG – Multi-MUP, TA
- SFEMG & Macro EMG
- EP – SEP, VEP, BAER
- Advanced EP – CNV, P300*
- Ganzfeld Support
- Reference Help
*Not available in all countries
- Natus HL7 Solutions
Natus Neuro equipment has been successfully integrated into Epic, Meditech, Cerner, McKesson and other Hospital Electronic Medical Records Systems.
- Remote Access
Natus provides the most powerful infrastructure to facilitate collaboration with offsite colleagues through remote access and review.
- HIPAA Compliance
Security can be integrated with Microsoft® Active Directory® as well as with Microsoft Bitlocker encryption.
- Basic EMR Transfer
Simplify the process of transferring finalized pdf reports to your EMR with the Basic EMR Transfer feature.
- Nicolet EDX Base Unit: 14” x 13.5” x 3.4” (35.6 cm x 34.3 cm x 8.6 cm)
- AT2 2-Channel Amplifier: 6.5” x 6” x 1” (16.5 cm x 15.2 cm x 2.5 cm)
- AT2+6 8-Channel Amplifier: 10.3” x 8” x 1.5” (26 cm x 20.3 cm x 4 cm)
- ECR16 16-Channel Amplifier: 12.5” x 8.25” x 1.6” (31.7 cm x 20.9 cm x 4 cm)
- Viking / Synergy Control Panel: 8” x 5” x 2” (20 cm x 13 cm x 5 cm)
- USB Control Panel: 6.75” x 5.0” x 1.75” (17.1 x 12.7 x 4.4 cm)
- Clinical Head Box (HB-6) or OR Head Box (HB-7): 6” x 4.25” x 0.9” (15 cm x 11 cm x 2.3 cm)
- Comfort Probe RS10: 7” x 1.5” x 1.25” (18 cm x 4 cm x 3.2 cm)
- Comfort Probe Plus WR50: 6.8” x 1.5” x 1.25” (17 cm x 4 cm x 3.2 cm)
- Nicolet EDX Base Unit: 8 lbs (3.5 kg)
- AT2 2-Channel Amplifier: 1 lb (0.5 kg)
- AT2+6 8-Channel Amplifier: 1.6 lbs (0.7 kg)
- ECR16 16-Channel Amplifier: 2.60 lbs (1.18 kg)
- Viking / Synergy Control Panel: 1.25 lbs (0.6 kg)
- USB Control Panel: 0.80 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Clinical Head Box (HB-6) or OR Head Box (HB-7): 0.6 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Comfort Probe RS10: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Comfort Probe Plus WR50: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EMG needs.
- TECA® Elite Disposable Monopolar Needles
- TECA Elite Disposable Concentric Needles
- Dantec Disposable Concentric Needles
- Bo-Ject® Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- TECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- Reusable Stimulating & Recording Electrodes
- Disposable Adhesive Electrodes
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Neuro Store - http://www.natusneurostore.com
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet every level of IOM diagnostics.
- Genuine Grass® Reusable Platinum Subdermal Needle Electrodes
- Natus Ultra & Classic Disposable Subdermal Needle Electrodes
- Natus Disposable Twisted Pair Subdermal Needle Electrodes
- Corkscrew Electrodes
- Disposable IOM Probes
- Lantern Laryngeal Electrodes
- Electrode Application Products
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Neuro Store – www.natusneurostore.com
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.