The Nicolet Cortical Stimulator is a compact, digital and portable unit that aids in identification and mapping of the areas of the brain that control speech, sensory, vision and motor skills. The resulting map aids physicians and surgeons in planning their surgical approach either in the operating room or epilepsy monitoring units during brain tumor resections or epilepsy surgical workups.
The Nicolet Cortical Stimulator integrates with the NicoletOne™ and NeuroWorks® systems and provides the user with features such as an audit log of all stimulation parameters and locations during testing. These integrations provide for additional benefits by allowing automated reporting like procedure results and annotations to the medical record more efficiently.
- Displays selected and actual current delivered
- Ictal Disrupt feature for management of “after discharges”
- Stand-alone functionality
- Optional system integrated software
- Delivers bi-phasic, constant current trains of stimulation pulses
- Compatible with Natus Disposable Bipolar Probe or intracranial electrodes
- User configurable pulse frequency, pulse duration and current level
- Single Stimulus Pulse and Continuous mode available
- Actual current delivered displayed
- Patient safety assured by continuous error detection monitoring
- Countdown of remaining stimulation time
- Small, compact size
- Easy-to-use controls
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- 9.06” x 5.12” x 2.36” (230 mm x 130 mm x 60 mm)
- < 2.2 lbs (< 1 kg)
Natus Neuro provides supplies for cortical stimulation
- Natus Disposable Cortical Stimulation Probe
- Intracranial Electrodes
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.