The full-featured SleepWorks Sleep Diagnostic System with V44 amplifier plays an important role in diagnosing sleep-related disorders. This complete diagnostic package is designed to meet the needs of private practice clinics, sleep clinics, hospitals and large teaching facilities and enables lab compliance with the latest guidelines published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
From starting a study with patient demographics automatically populated by the facilities electronic medical records system to the titration of today’s advanced therapies, this system will meet any PSG demand. While the reliable and flexible data management, study acquisition and review features are the foundations of a cybersecure solution that simplifies sleep diagnostics.
- Simple set up, collection, review, analysis and reporting
- Easy study start from the integrated database
- Advanced network solutions allow data streaming from any patient room to any acquisition system
- Enhanced security features
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- 44-channel amplifier; 24 referential, 8 bipolar/referential switchable; 12 DC, 3 SpO2
- Sampling rate up to 2 kHz
- Band width 0.053 to 500 Hz
- Integrated SpO2
- Impedance check from the headbox or software
Natus SleepWorks Software is an extensive, flexible and robust sleep diagnostic solution that simplifies the setup, collection, review, analysis and reporting of comprehensive sleep studies. Efficiency is optimized using HL7 interfaces for bi-directional data exchange with electronic medical record systems. Video and PSG data can be analyzed and reviewed while the study is being collected.
- Heads Up Display
- Complies with guidelines from American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Advanced tools
- Flow volume loop
- XactTrace™ – XFlow™, XSum™, Phase, MRI, XVolume and respiratory rate channels
- qEEG Analysis
- Automated event marking
- Stream data directly to a server for reliability and security
- EDF/EDF+ import/export
- Role based security with Active Directory integration
- Citrix® Ready Partner
- Supports Microsoft® BitLocker™ drive encryption
- Cerebrum-centralized software update management
- v44 Amplifier: 9" x 5.5" x 2.25" (23 cm x 14 cm x 6 cm)
- HB-4 Headbox: 6.5" x 4.5" x 0.75" (16 cm x 11 cm x 2 cm)
- v44 Amplifier: 1.8 lbs (0.82 kg)
- HB-4 Headbox: 0.6 lbs (0.26 kg)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet every type of sleep diagnostics.
- Grass® Genuine Gold Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable Cup Electrodes
- Embla® XactTrace® Respiratory Effort Belts
- Physiological sensors
- Snap electrodes and leads
- Electrode conductive gels and pastes
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.