Natus SleepWorks is an extensive, flexible and cybersecure sleep diagnostic solution that simplifies the setup, collection, review, analysis and reporting of comprehensive sleep studies. Efficiency is optimized using HL7 interfaces for bi-directional data exchange with electronic medical record systems. Video and PSG data can be analyzed and reviewed while the study is being collected. Customized work spaces may be created and saved as needed for personal preferences and expedited workflow.
Sleep report templates using Microsoft® Word® are provided that summarize recorded and scored sleep data using simple measures including count, average, maximum and minimum values, as well as data ranges for trended values. Report templates can also be easily customized to meet individual reporting needs.
The Microsoft SQL-based SleepWorks database is a powerful tool that simplifies the management of patient, study and laboratory data. Filter studies by date, status, diagnosis, or use any built-in editable field to create custom filters for your unique needs. Track outcomes and filter by statistical indices that are calculated in the reports. The distributed database automatically updates system settings across the network to ensure that all workstations have current lab settings.
SleepWorks enables lab compliance with the latest guidelines published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Moreover, SleepWorks is designated Citrix Ready, which is awarded to third-party partners that have successfully met test criteria set by Citrix, and gives customers added confidence in the compatibility of the joint solution offering.
SleepWorks is a complete sleep diagnostic package and designed to meet the needs of private practice clinics, sleep clinics, hospitals, and large teaching institutions.
- EEG/Sleep combo software package
- Simple set up, collection, review, analysis and reporting
- Easy study start from the integrated database
- Enhanced security features
- Advanced tools
- Flow volume loop
- XactTrace® – XFlow™, XSum™, Phase, RMI™, XVolume and respiratory rate channels
- qEEG Analysis
- Automated event marking
- Stream data directly to a server for reliability and security
- Cerebrum Software provides a centralized and efficient software update process
- Integrates with a full range of powerful amplifiers
- Citrix® Ready partner
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
SleepWorks operates with a powerful and broad platform of Natus amplifiers to provide leading-edge features with a user-friendly interface for productive day-to-day workflow to meet a multitude of sleep diagnostic needs.
- Up to 64 AC channels (40 referential and 24 referential/differential configurable)
- 16 DC channels (12 on Natus Base Unit and 4 on NDx breakout box)
- Up to 4 kHz sampling rate
- Integrated pulse oximeter and pressure sensor
- 256-channel amplifier; 16 DC, SpO2, digital trigger input, up to 8 bipolar per breakout
- Configuarable sampling frequency up to 16 kHz
- Bandwidth is 0.01 Hz to 4 kHz
- On board memory and battery for disconnected recording
- Optional 10-10 pin box and bulk/head cap connectors
- Touchscreen study notes
- DualStream data
- Integrated switch matrix
- Number of channels: 12 (MPR PG); 8 additional (ST Proxy) or 16 additional (ST+ Proxy)
- Sampling rates: up to 500 (MPR PG); 500 (ST/ST+ Proxy)
- Powered sensor inputs to XactTrace® belts
- Stainless steel Luer Lock
SleepWorks configures to your network & security needs:
Robust Security Feature
- HIPAA requirements via dedicated XLSecurity layer
- Role-based security access to features and studies
- Automated power recovery
- Microsoft® BitLocker™ drive encryption support
Advanced IT Capabilities
- Bi-directional HL7 integration with HIS/EMR
- Citrix® and VMWare® Ready partner - the most powerful infrastructure to facilitate collaboration
- Patient database migration from Grass®, Nicolet® and Schwarzer®
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet every type of sleep diagnostics.
- Grass® Genuine Gold Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable Cup Electrodes
- Embla® XactTrace® Respiratory Effort Belts
- Physiological sensors
- Snap electrodes and leads
- Electrode conductive gels and pastes
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.