Natus introduces its most innovative amplifier for epilepsy monitoring and research, the Natus Quantum. This single compact package has it all. Quantum was designed specifically to meet the versatile needs of today’s modern Epilepsy Monitoring Units and research centers. Quantum has high sampling rates and outstanding signal quality to meet the needs of clinical EEG, long-term scalp and intracranial epilepsy monitoring and research. Ability to control Nicolet Cortical Stimulator from Quantum makes this setup ideal for functional brain mapping. Using the same base as Natus Brain Monitor and EMU40EX amplifiers allows simple conversion of the setup between scalp recordings with EMU40EX or Brain Monitor and Natus Quantum intracranial studies.
- 256-channel amplifier; 16 DC, 3 SpO2, digital trigger input, up to 8 bipolar per breakout
- Configurable sampling frequency up to 16 kHz
- Bandwidth is 0.01 Hz to 4 kHz
- On-board memory and battery for disconnected recording*
- Integrated switch matrix and Nicolet Cortical Stimulator control*
- Optional 10-10 pin box and bulk/head cap connectors
- Touchscreen study notes
- Data-stream Wizard with two data streams
*Requires NeuroWorks v9.0 or newer. Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
The Natus Quantum 256-channel amplifier is a quantum leap in technology for advanced epilepsy monitoring and research. It offers a software controlled Digital Switch Matrix (DSM) to facilitate functional brain mapping by allowing the use of recording electrodes for stimulus delivery through an external cortical stimulator. A synchronized visual representation of the stimulation results is displayed on the study record. Integration of the unique Stellate GridView™ dramatically simplifies the correlating of EEG patterns with electrodes on a 3D MRI/CT image, providing intuitive visualization and annotation of intracranial recordings. During any clinical study, researchers can seamlessly initiate recording of a high sample data stream which will contain all clinical review notes throughout the study’s clinical lifecycle prior to exporting to a research project for further analysis.
The Natus NeuroWorks® Platform enables seamless HL7 integration with facility medical records. Patient and study management with reliable and flexible study acquisition and review features are the foundations of a cyber-secure solution that simplifies EEG diagnostics.
- Windows® 10 and 7 compatible
- Live streaming and recording of video EEG to a server
- Cerebrum - centralized software update management
- User customizable personal workspaces
- Built-in HIPAA compliant role based security with Active Directory integration
- Variety of analysis tools
- Natus spike and event detection
- Stellate event detection
- Persyst® event detection and trending
- Natus QEEG trending
- Frequency analysis tool
- IP streaming cameras and amplifiers
- Single or dual stream Full HD 1080p video
- Enterprise level MS SQL Server database
- Automated discovery of amplifiers and cameras using DHCP
- Support for hard drive encryption
- EEG/Sleep combo software package
- SDK for direct EEG data access for research
- Data-stream Wizard with two data streams for efficient clinical and research workflow
- Citrix® Ready partner
- TCP/IP Connectivity
- Automatic DHCP discovery
- Base Unit: 11.4” x 10.4” x 2.0” (29.0 cm x 26.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Breakout Box: 5.4” x 5.2” x 2.1” (13.8 cm x 13.2 cm x 5.4 cm)
- Base Unit: 5.1 lb (2300 g)
- Breakout Box: 1.43 lbs (650 g)
Medco Forum: Natus Neuro Epilepsy-focused Technology Delivers Comprehensive, Integrated, Long-term Monitoring Solutions
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EEG recording needs.
- Genuine Grass® Reusable EEG Cup Electrodes
- Grass Reusable EEG Stamped Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable EEG Cup & Deep-Cup Electrodes
- waveguard™ original Head Caps
- waveguard connect Head Caps
- Electrode Application Products
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.