The EEG32U amplifier is feature rich, providing all the resources needed for clinical EEG studies in the hospital EEG lab or in a private practice. The EEG32U amplifier is the complete EEG instrument. Pre-amplifiers, amplifiers, signal conditioners, analog-to-digital conversion and an impedance check are all packed solidly into this small, lightweight, tough and dependable package. Amplifier is designed with rugged, fully-enclosed touchproof connections to consistently provide the maximum level of reliability.
- 32-channel amplifier
- Sample rate: up to 1024 Hz
- Bandwidth is 0.1 Hz – 400 Hz
- USB powered amplifier
- 10-20 head stamp with impedance LEDs
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Quality signals mean quality analysis
Two dedicated ground and reference channels provide premium signal quality. Featuring 32 AC referential channels, the EEG32U can simultaneously sample and store data at rates up to 1024 Hz with 16 bit analog conversion.
The EEG32U is ideal for the clinic. A large head stamp image on the amplifier makes it easy to identify and attach electrodes. An impedance check can be initiated from the unit itself and the results are shown with red and green lights directly on the amplifier. Convenient mounting options allow an amplifier to be easily used on a cart or on a wall. Standard USB 2.0 interface to an acquisition PC provides convenience, eliminating the need for proprietary cable replacements.
The EEG32U amplifier can be used for clinical EEG studies in an outpatient or in-patient setting, long-term EEG monitoring and ECOG or other operating room procedures.
Providing the high quality signals and ease of use, the EEG32U amplifier is designed to meet all EEG needs.
The Natus® NeuroWorks® Platform enables seamless integration with facility medical records. Patient and study management with reliable and flexible study acquisition and review features are the foundations of a cyber secure solution that simplifies EEG diagnostics.
- Windows® 10 compatible
- Advanced tools
- XL spike and event detection
- Stellate event detection
- Persyst® event detection
- QEEG Analysis
- Ease of setup using IP streaming cameras and amplifiers
- Single or dual stream HD 1080p video
- Powerful enterprise level SQL database
- Automated discovery of amplifiers and cameras using DHCP
- Stream data directly to a server for reliability and security
- EEG/Sleep combo software package
- Visual montage creating tool
- User customizable personal workspaces
- SDK for direct data access for research
- Data-stream Wizard with two data streams for efficient clinical and research workflow
- Role based security with Active Directory integration
- Citrix® ready
- Supports Microsoft® BitLocker™ drive encryption
- Cerebrum-centralized software update management
- TCP/IP Connectivity
- Automatic DHCP discovery
- 6.22” x 3.94” x 0.91” (15.8 cm x 10.0 cm x 2.3 cm)
- 0.72 lb (327 g)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EEG needs.
- Genuine Grass® Reusable EEG Cup Electrodes
- Grass Reusable EEG Stamped Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable EEG Cup & Deep-Cup Electrodes
- waveguard™ original Head Caps
- waveguard connect Head Caps
- Electrode Application Products
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Neuro Store – www.natusneurostore.com