The EDS 3 Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) External Drainage System with its ease-of-use, integrated pole clamp, hydrophobic filter and accurate leveling via a unique laser leveling device, the EDS 3 System is unequaled.
The EDS 3 System provides all this, plus upgraded stopcocks, pressure-resistant tubing, and a multi-functional drip chamber.
- Entirely disposable, complete system
- Simple setup
- Hydrophobic, hemorepellent filter
- Laser accuracy
- Needle-free access
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Wide pole clamp design
- Increased inner diameter tubing
Features & Benefits
- Hydrophobic, hemorepellent filter: Minimizes clogging of the drainage system
- Laser Level Accuracy: Allows for accurate leveling of the device with both height and tilt adjustments
- MR Compatible: MR safe with the removal of the laser leveling device before entering the MRI suite
- Wide pole clamp: Attaches to large IV poles
- Increased inner diameter tubing: Easily drains from burrette to collection bag
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.