The EDS 3 Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) External Drainage System was developed with input from more than 200 nurses and physicians. With its ease-of-use, integrated pole clamp, oleophobic filter and accurate leveling via a unique laser leveling device, the EDS 3 System is unequaled.
The EDS 3 System provides all this, plus upgraded stopcocks, pressure-resistant tubing, and a multi-functional drip chamber.
- Entirely disposable, complete system
- Simple setup
- Laser accuracy
- Needle-free access
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Features & Benefits
- Complete Disposable System: Allows for ease of use and offers an out-of-the-box solution for CSF drainage
- Aseptic Zero Technique: Time Savings - Eliminates reprocessing, counting, inspecting and gathering of components
- Oleophobic Filter: Minimizes clogging of the drainage system
- Laser Level Accuracy: Allows for accurate leveling of the device with both height and tilt adjustments
- MR Compatible: MR safe with the removal of the laser leveling device before entering the MRI suite
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.