The EDS 3 Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) External Drainage System is used to manage raised ICP by safely eliminating cerebrospinal fluid from the ventricles of the brain or lumbar spine. Enhancements have been made to facilitate improved drainage under varying patient circumstances, providing clinicians with the confidence they need during each procedure.
- Entirely disposable, complete system
- Simple setup
- Hydrophobic, hemorepellent filter
- Laser accuracy
- Needle-free access
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Wide pole clamp design
- Increased inner diameter tubing
Features & Benefits
- Hydrophobic, hemorepellent filter: Minimizes clogging of the drainage system
- Laser Level Accuracy: Allows for accurate leveling of the device with both height and tilt adjustments
- MR Compatible: MR safe with the removal of the laser leveling device before entering the MRI suite
- Wide pole clamp: Attaches to large IV poles
- Increased inner diameter tubing: Easily drains from burrette to collection bag
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.