The EDS 3 Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) External Drainage System with its ease-of-use, integrated pole clamp, hydrophobic filter and accurate leveling via a unique laser leveling device, the EDS 3 System is unequaled.
The EDS 3 System provides all this, plus upgraded stopcocks, pressure-resistant tubing, and a multi-functional drip chamber.
- Entirely disposable, complete system
- Simple setup
- Hydrophobic, hemorepellent filter
- Laser accuracy
- Needle-free access
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Wide pole clamp design
- Increased inner diameter tubing
Features & Benefits
- Hydrophobic, hemorepellent filter: Minimizes clogging of the drainage system
- Laser Level Accuracy: Allows for accurate leveling of the device with both height and tilt adjustments
- MR Compatible: MR safe with the removal of the laser leveling device before entering the MRI suite
- Wide pole clamp: Attaches to large IV poles
- Increased inner diameter tubing: Easily drains from burrette to collection bag
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.