The Multi-Purpose Valves are easy-to-use flat bottom miter valve devices and are available in three pressure ranges, with or without an integral Anti-Siphon Device to meet a wide range of patient needs.
- Feature the exclusive On-Off Device to monitor for shunt dependency and assist in controlling ventricle decompression
- Allows easy proximal flushing and patency testing
- Integral proximal occluder allows easy opening of on-off mechanism and facilitates distal flushing
- Inline reservoir assists with both proximal and distal flushing
- Access for CSF sampling and fluid/medication injection
Multi-Purpose Valve with Anti-Siphon Device
Multi-Purpose Valve without Anti-Siphon Device
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.