Each Genuine Grass EEG Electrode undergoes rigorous mechanical and electrical testing to assure long life for unsurpassed recording clarity and dependability.
- Choice of 10 mm diameter cast cups in gold, silver or 6 mm diameter gold cast cups
- Choice of three unique, versatile 1.5 mm touchproof connectors
- Choice of lightweight or tangle-free lead wires; both include Kevlar® strands for added strength
- Compatible with steam and EtO sterilization
- Ten lead wire colors: brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, gray, white, tan
- USA customers may order directly from the NatusNeuroStore
- International customers, please contact Natus Neuro for your local distributor
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- Gold Cup: Heavy 24k gold plate over pure silver, burnished for smoothness
- Silver Cup: Pure silver, burnished for smoothness
- Hole drilled in stem permits full lead wire insertions for optimum electrical and mechanical bond. Double strain relieved for durability and to prevent fluid invasion to maintain purity.
- Conductor: Compliant, non-kink 7-strands of silver plated copper alloy with Kevlar core for strength
- Insulation: Highly flexible Teflon® (F, FH, FD Series) or extremely supple tangle-free Silicone (FS Series) Polyolefin heat-shrink tubing to prevent fluid invasion
Touchproof Connector, 1.5 mm (DIN 42 802)
- Connector: Copper alloy body, stainless steel sleeve
- Insulation: Pelprene thermoplastic resin (F, FS Series); Polyolefin (FH, FD Series)
- Quantity: 10 electrodes per box