The Embla S4500 robust and reliable PSG amplifier features a simplified design that includes a color-coded input panel to optimize efficiency during the patient set up process. This dual component system requires minimal cabling, has been specifically designed to complement workflow and complies with AASM guidelines.
- Records up to 32 channels
- Sample rate up to 500 Hz
- Intuitive ergonomic electrode input layout
- Powered sensor inputs for airflow, snoring and respiratory effort
- Integrated stainless steel Luer Lock pressure sensor
- Network connectivity via TCP/IP
- Wireless recording when interfaced with the MDrive
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
The Embla S4500 system is made up of two components: S4500 Bedside Unit that reads and transmits the physiological signals and Embletta® MDrive that supplies power to the S4500 Bedside Unit and communicates between the S4500 and an acquisition computer over a Local Area Network (LAN).
Embla RemLogic™ has a unique and configurable user interface facilitating data navigation and review.
- Windows® 10 compatible
- Host of predefined or customizable reports
- Reports are available in multiple file reports: pdf, txt, and rtf
- Standard or high definition video options
Embla Sandman® Elite® sleep diagnostic software is designed to meet the needs of clinical and research facilities large or small, delivering the ideal combination of ease and flexibility.
- Exceptional recording, scoring and data management features
- Records high-quality data to produce first-class studies and reports for your laboratory
- Windows® 10, 64-bit compatible
- Customizable signal windows and workspaces
- S4500: 7.48” x 5.12” x 1.06” (190 mm x 130 mm x 27 mm)
- MDrive: 7.25” x 5.5” x 1.5” (184 mm x 140 mm x 38 mm)
- S4500: 1.37 lb (620 g)
- MDrive: 1.5 lb (680 g)
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.