The Dantec Keypoint G4 EMG / NCS / EP Workstation is a flexible, ergonomic system used to measure nerve and muscle function in disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome, myasthenia gravis and ALS. Used with Keypoint.NET EMG Software, the G4 offers an exclusive suite of customizable features and test templates to enhance clinical workflows. The G4 Workstation features industry-leading amplifiers and stimulators with outstanding signal quality and reliability with 3-, 4-, 6- or 8-channel options.
- Industry-leading amplifiers and stimulators
- Flexible amplifiers and stimulator arm for close patient connection
- Dedicated control panel
- Ergonomically designed cart with multiple adjustment options
- Software controlled interconnection of reference inputs
- IT Friendly – SQL Database, automated study data, HL7® connectivity
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
|3-, 4-, 6-, or 8-Channel Amplifiers
Available with Keypoint.NET Software – A powerful software platform with an exclusive suite of flexible, customizable features to improve the performance of electromyography, nerve conduction and evoked potential studies.
The software consists of a variety of customizable test templates to support a comprehensive list of applications. The secure and powerful database was designed for easy file management and enables automatic tracking and organization of patient records.
- Referral specific protocols for fast navigation
- Superior automated marker placement
- Advanced flexible workflow in NCS – automatic recording history
- Advanced flexible workflow in SNC – multiple averaging techniques (double buffer and manual selection) to accommodate every patient type.
- Automation of test procedures in EP and repetitive nerve stimulation
- Direct comparison to reference values in all test types
- Fully customizable report
- Automated study data backup/archiving functionality
- EMG / NCS
- RNS – Low/High Frequency
- QEMG – Multi-MUP, IP
- M Response
- EMG Monitor & Spectral Analysis
- R-R Analysis
- SFEMG & Macro EMG
- EP – SEP, VEP, BAER
- MEP, Triple Stim
- Advanced EP – CNV, P300
- Natus HL7 Solutions
Natus Neuro equipment has been successfully integrated into Epic, Meditech, Cerner, McKesson and other Hospital Electronic Medical Records Systems.
- Remote Access
Natus provides the most powerful infrastructure to facilitate collaboration with offsite colleagues through remote access and review.
- HIPAA Compliance
Security can be integrated with Microsoft® Active Directory® as well as with Microsoft Bitlocker encryption.
- Floor to top of display: 52" x 24" x 25" (1320 mm x 610 mm x 630 mm)
- Full System: 143 lbs (65 kg)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EMG needs.
- TECA® Elite Disposable Monopolar Needles
- TECA Elite Disposable Concentric Needles
- Dantec Disposable Concentric Needles
- Bo-Ject® Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- TECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- Reusable Stimulating & Recording Electrodes
- Disposable Adhesive Electrodes
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.