The Dantec Keypoint Focus EMG / NCS / EP System is used to measure nerve and muscle function in disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome, myasthenia gravis and ALS. The Keypoint.NET software offers an exclusive suite of customizable features and test templates to enhance clinical workflows. The Keypoint Focus is ideal for space conscious professionals in hospitals and private offices.
- All-in-one EMG / NCS / EP System
- Cart-based or laptop configurations available
- Dedicated controls
- Integrated stimulators
- Advanced features for quantitative EMG, SFEMG and tremor analysis
- Broad range of powerful analysis tools
- Fast, automatic report generation
- IT Friendly – SQL Database, automated study data, HL7® connectivity
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
|3-, 4-, 6- or 8-Channel Amplifiers
Industry-leading Keypoint.NET software has an exclusive suite of flexible, customizable features to improve the performance of electromyography, nerve conduction and evoked potential studies. The software consists of a variety of customizable test templates to support a comprehensive list of application. The secure and powerful database was designed for easy file management and enables automatic tracking and organization of patient records.
- Referral specific protocols for fast navigation
- Superior automated marker placement
- Advanced flexible workflow in NCS – automatic recording history
- Advanced flexible workflow in SNC – multiple averaging techniques (double buffer and manual selection) to accommodate every patient type
- Automation of test procedures in EP and repetitive nerve stimulation
- Direct comparison to reference values in all test types
- Fully customizable report
- Automated study data backup/archiving functionality
- RNS – Low/High Frequency
- QEMG – Multi-MUP, IP
- M Response
- EMG Monitor Spectral Analysis
- R-R Analysis
- SFEMG & Macro EMG
- EP – SEP, VEP, BAER
- MEP, Triple Stim
- Advanced EP – CNV, P300
- HL7 / GDT
- Natus HL7 Solutions
Natus Neuro equipment has been successfully integrated into Epic, Meditech, Cerner, McKesson and other Hospital Electronic Medical Records Systems.
- Remote Access
Natus provides the most powerful infrastructure to facilitate collaboration with offsite colleagues through remote access and review.
- HIPAA Compliance
Security can be integrated with Microsoft® Active Directory® as well as with Microsoft Bitlocker encryption.
- Basic EMR Transfer
Simplify the process of transferring finalized pdf reports to your EMR with the Basic EMR Transfer feature.
Dantec Keypoint Focus
Phone: 800-387-7516 (US Domestic)
Phone: 905-829-5300 (International)
Fax: 905-829-5304 or 888-404-2992
Support Hours: Monday-Friday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
- 2.9" x 15.4" x 13.3" (75 mm x 390 mm x 338 mm)
- 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EMG needs.
- TECA® Elite Disposable Monopolar Needles
- TECA Elite Disposable Concentric Needles
- Dantec Disposable Concentric Needles
- Bo-Ject® Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- TECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- Reusable Stimulating & Recording Electrodes
- Disposable Adhesive Electrodes