Dantec DCN Disposable Concentric EMG Needle Electrodes are designed for Electromyography (EMG) examinations. These electrodes offer premium performance with enhanced comfort.
- Silicone coating and ultra-sharp, 3-bevel tip design increase patient comfort by reducing friction and insertion force
- Stainless steel cannula provides strength for efficient penetration and flexibility for precise adjustments
- Each needle has an ergonomically designed, color-coded hub with a recording area direction indicator
- Precisely centered, insulated tungsten core provides accurate signal detection
- Rigorous quality control assures consistent sharpness and high concentricity for clinical reliability
- Low impedance levels for accurate recordings
- USA customers may order directly from the NatusNeuroStore
- International customers, please contact Natus Neuro for your local distributor
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- Cannula: Stainless Steel
- Cannula Coating: Silicone
- Core: Tungsten
- Insulator: Polyesterimide
- Hub: Brass, copper/nickel plating
- Hub Color Cover: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Protective Tube: Polyethylene
- Quantity: 25 needles per box
Needle Holder (Cable)
Orientation-free hub to connect the Dantec DCN Disposable Concentric Needle: Shielded 59" (1.5 m) cable, terminating in a 5-pin 240° pogo pin. Plugs into most EMG instruments.