The Dantec Clavis handheld device for EMG/STIM-guided injections is designed to be simple and intuitive to provide accurate guidance in minimal time. Clavis can assist the physician to improve and more precisely treat strabimus, dystonia, torticollis, blefarospasm, spasticity or vulvodynia. Clavis provides the functionality of EMG recording and stimulation with mobility and simplicity, while providing guidance and monitoring for injection of medicinal products.
- EMG and STIM functions in one compact device
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to use and operate
- Switch quickly and easily between stimulation and recording functions
Bo-ject® Injectable Disposable Hypodermic Needle Electrodes
Consistently sharp, stainless steel needle with a low-friction coating for patient comfort
- Compatible with a wide range of reference electrodes and syringes with Luer Lock or slip tip connectors
- Easy to attach to Clavis and ready to use quickly
- Ergonomically designed and lightweight for greater control
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Dantec Clavis: Introduction, Treatment, Setup & Use
- 5.5" x 3.2" x 0.8" (140 mm x 80 mm x 20 mm)
Weight: with battery
- 6.5 oz (185 g)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet all EMG needs.
- TECA® Elite® Disposable Monopolar Needles
- TECA Elite Disposable Concentric Needles
- Dantec Disposable Concentric Needles
- Bo-Ject Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- TECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles
- Reusable Stimulating & Recording Electrodes
- Disposable Adhesive Electrodes
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Neuro Store – www.natusneurostore.com
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.