The Camino ICP monitoring system is the most advanced platform to deliver multimodality neuromonitoring from Natus. Continuous monitoring allows for early intervention to potentially improve patient outcomes. This system supports the Natus line of fiber optic catheters. In addition, the newly integrated Camino Flex Catheter system, which allows for therapeutic ventricular drainage while performing continuous intracranial pressure monitoring, is also supported.
- Stand-alone system can attach to bedside monitor
- Intuitive, easy-to-use menu system puts five days of patient information at your fingertips
- High fidelity waveform
- 1.5 hour battery for transport
- Touchscreen monitoring system captures real-time data
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
The Camino supports a family of bolted and tunneled catheters providing versatility in draining and monitoring the patient. All Natus catheters measure their respective values at the tip of the catheter, providing continual ICP measurements. This design eliminates the need for a fluid filled system to communicate pressure to an external transducer.
|Camino Catheter Family – Summary|
|1104B, BT, L||1104HM, HMT|
- Monitor: 6.5" x 9.5" x 7.3" (165 mm x 240 mm x 185 mm)
- WVGA Color TFT LCD Display: 7.0"
- 6.7 lbs (3.0 kg)
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.