The newly integrated Camino Flex Catheter system allows for therapeutic ventricular drainage while performing continuous intracranial pressure monitoring with the Camino Intracranial Pressure Monitor. Can be used in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) environment.
- Placement: Ventricles
- MR conditional at 1.5T and 3.0T
- Continual waveform while open to drain
- Monitors ICP independently of CSF flow
- Allows for continual ICP reading independent of patient positioning.
- Independent stylet, sensor and drainage channels
- Packaged Individually – Sterile
For use with the Camino ICP Monitor System and FLEXEXT.
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
|Catheter size||9/10Fr (3.3 mm outer diameter)|
|Trocar with tunneling sheath||3.17 mm|
|Twist drill bit with safety stop||7 mm|
|Suture loops||2 units|
|Hex Wrench||For adjustment of the drill stop|