The 1104G is a fiber optic subdural post craniotomy catheter for use with the Camino Intracranial Pressure Monitor. This catheter is placed intraoperatively.
- Placement: Subdural space post craniotomy
- Allows for easy and secure intraoperative placement
- Immediate and reliable continuous ICP measurement and waveform
- Accurate reading independent of patient positioning
- Added sense of security during the critical first 24 hours post-operation
- Packaged Individually – Sterile
The 1104G Catheter is for use with the Camino ICP Monitor System and CAMCABL.
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
|1 transducer tipped catheter||4Fr / 1.35 mm|
|Trocar with guide tube||3.17 mm|
|Zero adjustment tool||To adjust the transducer to zero|