This 2-day course provides a basic understanding of Electroencephalography (EEG). The course provides an overview of:
- The history of EEG
- Electrical concepts & instrumentation
- The International 10-20 measuring system & montages
- Discuss types of EEG application processes
- Discuss the different EEG tests available
- How to interpret a normal EEG with normal variants
- An introduction to common artifacts seen in EEG recordings
This is a combined lecture and lab course.
This course is prepared for the technologist who is new to the field with some experience and a basic understanding of EEG.
*ASET - The Neurodiagnostic Society has granted ASET Continuing Education Units [ASET-CEUs] for this program. Such crediting, however, should not be construed by program participants as an endorsement of any type of instruments or supplies mentioned or involved in these presentations.